Tuesday 26 November 2013

Florida Fun!

Hey everyone :)

As most of you already know, I was in Florida in September with Kevin :) we had the most amazing time ever. The weather was gorgeous, the place was lovely and we had so much fun in the water park and theme parks. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone. The only thing I could say is that I wish we went longer than 2 weeks. Literally had the most amazing time there and we will DEFINITELY be back (hint hint Kevin!). It was definitely my favourite holiday ever! I don't even go on much rollercoasters and I found that Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure were perfect for me as most of them were 3D rides. Writing this post is almost upsetting me as I wish I was back there right now and not in the freezing cold here in Ireland (a girl can dream!). Anyway, I thought I'd share a few photos of our holiday with you guys. Let me know what you think!

Keep stylin'

Rebecca x

















0 comments: