Friday 28 February 2014

Rebecca Loves: EOS Lip Balm!

I bought the EOS lip balm when I was in Florida in September. I heard so much about them I couldn't wait to get my hands on one. I bought the strawberry sorbet flavour and it smells and tastes amazing!!!!! It's SO good! I bought it for $4.29 in Walgreens so it wasn't too expensive. It's really hydrating on your lips and makes them lovely and soft. It lasts for ages on the lips too so you don't have to keep reapplying every so often. I would really recommend them. You can get them on Cloud 10 Beauty and there's also a similar brand called Balmi that you can get in Boots.


Let me know if you've tried them out!

Keep Stylin'

Rebecca x

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I haven't tried the EOS lip balm, but I'm using Yves Rocher lip balms that are great.

Jasmine xx
For a Real Woman
So easy Spanish!

Rainbows & Fairydust said...

Oh very good I've never heard of them! The EOS ones are great! Love them! x