Wednesday 19 February 2014

Smart Casual You Say?

There comes a time in your life where you grow up and enter the big new world of work! Well I'm almost at that stage! So when it comes to dressing for work, I've been told smart/casual is the norm. So...WHAT IS SMART CASUAL?! I have literally questioned this over and over again and googled it to find far more smart outfits than what meets the smart casual threshold. So I figured a suit was too smart and jeans perhaps too casual. So I think I have finally understood what smart casual is. 


I've added a few photos of outfits that I would wear. I usually just wear black jeans with a knitted jumper, cardigan, a nice top and a scarf. I also have worn a casual looking dress or skirt with a top, tights and a cardigan. I either wear flat ballet pumps or boots. This seems to be the norm!

Hope this helps your dilemma! I know when I first had to dress smart casual this post was urgently needed!

Keep Stylin'

Rebecca x




0 comments: