Friday 28 March 2014

Rebecca Loves: Benefit World Famous Neutrals Palette

Ok let me just tell you this is the best eyeshadow palette ever! I probably even prefer it to the Urban Decay Naked palettes! I have the Most Glamorous Nudes Ever one. Kevin got me this for Christmas (picked it out himself...impressive huh?) and I knew straight away I was going to love it. I usually go for a nude/brown smokey eye and this palette is literally perfect for that. The 2 cream eyeshadows are gorgeous. I love the "Birthday Suit" shade as a base. It's a dark champagne colour with a hint of shimmer. I love it. The other cream shadow "My Two Cents" is more of a gold shimmery colour which is perfect for a night time look. I usually put them on after I apply an eyeshadow primer and they don't crease and the colour lasts all day. The powder eyeshadows are 4 gorgeous shades. There's "Call My Buff" which is a cream colour-perfect for highlighting the inner corners of the eye and the brow bone. Then there's "Kiss Me, I'm Tipsy" which is a dark brown colour. I use this for doing a smokey eye. I apply "Birthday Suit" all over the lid and then apply this colour in the crease for a smokey look. Next there's "It's Complicated" which is a lovely light pink colour. This is perfect all over the lid or in the inner corners of the eye as well. Finally, there's "Gilt-y Pleasure" which is a shimmery dark gold colour. Again, this would be perfect combined with the dark brown colour for a smokey look.



I personally love this palette. There's a few colours that will allow you go for different looks. It's a perfect palette that can be used for day or night time looks. It costs about €32 so it is quite expensive but I seriously love it! I found it on amazon for only €26! Bargain!

What do you think of it? Let me know!

0 comments: