Friday 23 May 2014

Rebecca Loves: YouTube

Hey guys!

So for this week's post I decided to talk about YouTube. I think YouTube is great for beauty and fashion tips and I LOVE watching videos on them. I also enjoy watching YouTubers vlog about their daily lives and events they attend. There's a few YouTubers that I love which include The SacconeJolys and Zoella. These are prob my top fav! From watching these for years, I've always wanted to film something and put it on YouTube but I was always so afraid but now I've decided to bite the bullet and start vlogging :) having Jonathan Joly subscribe to my YouTube channel has also been very encouraging!

I would really love if you would subscribe to my channel and let me know what kind of videos you'd like to see!

Myself and Kevin are going to One Direction tomorrow and then Manchester on Sunday so we will be vlogging for all of the trip and will upload them when we get home :) If you want to keep updated on our trip like my Facebook page to see what we get up to :)

I really wanna hear your feedback on this decision and on my videos when they upload so please let me know what you think :)


0 comments: