Tuesday 6 May 2014

Summer Detox

So since summer is fast approaching, I've been detoxing it up with this fab detox drink. The drink itself is made up of about 70-80% of water but it's so refreshing. You can obviously alter this to your own liking but I thought I'd share with you what my drink contains!

So first of all, I cut up a lemon. I take about two slices and place them whole into my bottle (or glass) and I then squeeze the juice of the rest of the lemon into the bottle also. I then cut a lime and do the exact same as I did with the lemon. I then take about 3-4 mint leaves and pop them in whole. Lastly, I fill the bottle with water and leave it in the fridge overnight. I leave it in the fridge overnight as the mint leaves become more flavoured and the drink is a lot cooler. If I'm having it in a glass, I also add some ice. It's super refreshing and my skin feels great afterwards.

Here's some pics of my detox drink. I obv have more lemon and lime slices in this pic because I also made one for my dad!

Let me know what your detox drinks are I'd love to try some new ones!


0 comments: