Monday 28 September 2015

Bioderma Pore Refiner



A few months ago, I received some Bioderma* products to try out. The one that caught my attention most was the Pore Refiner. I have quite large pores around my cheeks and nose and using this product has really helped reduce them in size and they definitely aren't as obvious as before. I've been using this very regularly, usually applying it around my T-zone before I put on my make up.



I can honestly say I have been SO impressed with this product. You only need a small amount and it has a matte finish so doesn't leave your skin feeling oily or shiny. It also acts as a great primer before applying your make up.

It has a really fresh scent which is great in the mornings as I feel it helps to wake up my very tired looking skin! It's really hydrating on the skin and my face felt so refreshed after applying it each time.



Overall, I found that this product really reduced the size of my pores and I was super impressed by it. My skin felt really refreshed and hydrated after I applied it. My skin wasn't greasy after applying it and it dried it very quickly. Overall I am really happy with this product and would definitely recommend it for those who have larger pores.

Bioderma Pore Refiner retails for approx. 18 and can be purchased from a range of pharmacies and online shops including Sam McCauley's and Cloud 10 Beauty.


* Bioderma kindly sent me these products. All opinions are entirely my own.

0 comments: