Monday 1 February 2016

Viviscal Volumising Hair Fibres

Although I have quite thick hair, when I straighten it it's often very flat which is something I really don't like. I've tried so many different volumising powders, mousses and sprays that either simply don't work or leave my hair feeling really sticky and in need of a serious wash! When I got the Viviscal* volumising powder I was sceptical that it would work given my lack of previous luck with similar products. However, I was so surprised with the results when I used it and it's now part of my weekend hair routine.


What I love about this product is, unlike anything else I've tried, it doesn't leave my hair feeling sticky and can be easily brushed out. I simply put some in my roots and rub it into my scalp and I have instantly more volumised hair that is still natural looking. The second thing that I love is that it comes in a range of colours to suit your hair colour; brown, blonde, grey, auburn and black, meaning that if you have dark hair like me, you're not left with a load of white specks that are really obvious and difficult to rub into your hair. It also washes out really easily and is definitely the best volumising powder I've used so far.


It contains microscopic, electrostatically charged fibres with Keratin which stick to the hair creating a volumising appearance and the illusion of thicker hair in seconds. Each tiny fibre binds to the hair shaft building the appearance of hair density and providing greater coverage and a thicker, fuller-looking head of hair in just 30 seconds.

Viviscal volumising hair fibres retails at €24.99 but I have seen it in Boots for €15! It lasts ages as a little goes a long way so you definitely get value for money. I have mine about 2 months and there's still loads left!


* I was kindly sent this product for review. All opinions are 100% honest and entirely my own.

0 comments: