Friday 3 January 2014

Rebecca Loves: Aussie 3 Minute Miracle!

Hey guys!

Hope everyone's having a lovely new year so far. As part of my new year's resolution, I said I'd start blogging more and I decided to start doing a series called Rebecca Loves. Every Friday I'll post something I've been loving that week. It could be fashion, beauty or something random. It'll be mostly a review type post but I hope you'll like it. I'll still post normal posts during the week. So for my first Rebecca Loves I thought I'd tell you about the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle.



I absolutely love this conditioner. It leaves your hair soft and silky and super shiny. I tend to use it only once a week as it can be quite damaging to your hair. It's really good for dry, damaged or brittle hair. I use mine a lot in the summer and winter when the weather tend to dry out my hair. I put it on like normal conditioner and leave it on for 3 minutes then wash it off. It can be used on all hair types and I think there's a few variations of it so you'll find one that suits your hair's needs! The smell is amazing and the results are even better. I can't say a bad thing about this product. It lasts ages and I've really seen the results. I've been using it for over a year now and I still get the same great results as I did when I first used it. 

I would definitely recommend it to anyone. If your hair is looking a bit lifeless or it's in need of a pick me up then definitely use this product. You can make it up almost anywhere; Tesco, Dunnes, Boots, Sam McCauleys etc. It's roughly about €6 but boots do 3 for 2 quite often so it could work out cheaper that way. 

Hope you liked this post. Let me know what you think! Also any ideas for future posts are also welcome!

Keep Stylin'

Rebecca x

0 comments: