Tuesday 31 December 2013

Goodbye 2013!

So we're in the last hours of 2013 and, like every blogger right now, I thought I'd look back on the year just gone. Like everyone I've had my highs and lows but overall 2013 has been a great year. I graduated from college, got accepted to do a Masters, started a new adventure through blogging and got to travel to Paris, Turkey and Florida. Here a few flashback photos of my 2013. I'm looking forward to 2014 and I plan on doing a lot more than I did in 2013! Here's to a new year with new possibilities and new dreams. I hope you all have a very happy and healthy 2014.

Keep Stylin'

Rebecca x



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you've had a great year, always wanted to go to Universal! So lucky.
Hope 2014 is great for you too!
whatalittlepickle.blogspot.com
Vicki xx

Rainbows & Fairydust said...

You should definitely go if you can! Florida itself is amazing! Thanks for the comment will check out your blog :)

Rebecca x