Monday 2 December 2013

Blogmas Day 2: My Christmas Wishlist!

Hey guys!

Today I'm going to talk to you about my Christmas Wishlist for 2013! Most are things I've been looking at for a while! Let me know what yours are!

Keep Stylin' and be Festive!

Rebecca x


Alex and Ani Bracelet
Seriously loving these bracelets! Definitely top of my Christmas list this year! Loving the quote and initial charms! Especially the "R" charm...which is now sold out so hopefully Kevin has already got it ;) haha!

Naked 3 Palette
Have both Naked palettes and absolutely love them. Will definitely be purchasing the 3rd palette for sure! It has colours that I wouldn't normally wear but I think I'd definitely try create a few nice looks with them.

Real Techniques Powder Brush
Love these brushes! The quality is amazing. Definitely want the powder brush the most, especially since my current one is on it's last legs haha!

Real Techniques Contour Brush
I don't really have a proper contour brush so I definitely need one and would love a real techniques one. It's a perfect size and all.

Real Techniques Blush Brush
My current blush brush is completely broken so definitely will be buying one soon. Of course it'll have to be real techniques!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

i wud love to have all of that lol but am hoping to pik up the real technique sam picks limited edition bit pricey but tots worth it x

http://ladybaker19.blogspot.ie/

Rainbows & Fairydust said...

Ya they're definitely worth it though they're amazing! Keep an eye out in Boots for 3 for 2 offers! x