Sunday 1 December 2013

Blogmas Day 1: 12 Days of Blogmas Tag!

Hey Everyone :)

So today is the 1st of December meaning it's officially Christmas month (yay!). I love Christmas and really can't wait for it this year! So to start off the Christmas spirit, I'm doing a Blogmas series where I'll blog everyday up until Christmas. Today is my first post in this series so I hope you enjoy it :)

Keep Stylin' and be Festive!


Rebecca x


1. What are your Favourite Christmas Colours?
I love red and gold together. I think they're really festive and traditional. Last year we changed one of our trees to pink, turquoise, purple and lime green decorations on it and I loved it. They're really cute and girly! Anything with glitter will also satisfy me haha!

2. Do you Stay in your Pyjamas or Dress Up for Christmas?
I get new pyjamas every year for Christmas Eve but for Christmas day I usually dress up. Any excuse really! Nothing too fancy or anything though.

3. Do you Open your Presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Morning?
For the last couple of years I've been trying to save my presents til Christmas day but the temptation is sometimes too much! Myself and Kevin usually give our presents to each other on Christmas Eve and we open them on that night.

4. What do you like to do on your Christmas Break?
Sleep!!!! Haha! I love shopping around Christmas. I love the festive atmosphere, the Christmas lights and the Christmas songs in all the shops.

5. Favourite Christmas Smell?
I love the smell of really Christmasy candles. I recently got a Spiced Mulberry scented candle from Penneys and I love it! It's so Christmasy!

6. Favourite Christmas Meal/Treat?
Coke. I never had it when I was younger so it was always a big treat at Christmas. Except Kevin has made Coke a regular occurrence in my life so that's no longer a treat haha! We always have Tanora (a Cork fizzy drink) at Christmas too which is nice.

7. What are you Doing for the Holidays this Year?
We're having dinner in my house along with some of my relatives which will be nice. We spend Christmas together every year so it's always nice. Then in the evening I'll probably go up to Kevin and his family for a while and he'll come down to mine later on then.

8. What's your Favourite Holiday Drink?
I always like the idea of sitting down on Christmas Eve with a glass of wine but that never happens because I don't really like wine haha! So probably Coke for this one.

9. Candy Cane or Gingerbread Men?
I don't really have either to be honest!

10. What is at the top of your Christmas List this Year?
Ooo...I can't just name ONE thing haha! I have a wishlist post coming up soon but I think an Alex and Ani bracelet is definitely top! I love their bracelets!

11. What is most Important to you about the Holidays?
Just relaxing and enjoying the time really! I like the build up to it and then spending Christmas day with all my family. Also getting Kevin a present he'll like haha!

12. When do you Start Getting Excited about Christmas?
I have officially started today!!!! I've been getting excited for the last few weeks but I think since it's officially Christmas month now it's more acceptable!

13. Do you Still Have Advent Calendars?
Oh ya!!! Who doesn't?! This year I have a milky bar one (yum!).

14. What do you Eat for Christmas Dinner?
We usually have soup and vol au vents for starters, turkey and ham for the main course and it doesn't matter to me what we have for dessert because I hate desserts :P I also don't really like the soup or turkey so it's a pretty simple dinner for me :P

15. Real or Fake Christmas Tree?
Fake! I don't like the smell of the real ones and they'd be really annoying to clean up!

16. What's your Favourite Holiday Nail Polish?
This year I'm definitely loving a dark red/burgundy colour.

17. Favourite Winter Accessory?
Probably my Uggs! I love wearing them in winter they're so cosy!

18. If you Could Have One Wish Come True this Year, What Would it be?
That Niall Horan will finally notice me hahah!

19. What's your New Years Resolution?
I don't really have any to be honest. I want to try new things and start blogging more!

20. What's your Favourite Winter Candle Scent?
This year it's definitely Spiced Mulberry.




0 comments: