Tuesday 17 December 2013

Blogmas Day 17: Sweater Weather Tag!

This tag has been all over YouTube for the last month or so and I saw a few bloggers do it too so I figured I'd join in. Hope you like it. Let me know what you think.

8 days til Christmas :) Can't believe this day next week is Christmas Eve yay!

Keep Stylin' and be Festive!

Rebecca x


1. Favourite Candle Scent?
This year it has definitely got to be Mulberry Spice by Opia in Penneys/Primark. I LOVE it! It's super cheap and smells amazing.

2. Coffee, Tea or Hot Chocolate?
Definitely tea. I absolutely hate coffee and I'm not the biggest fan of hot chocolate.

3. Dark Lips or Winged Eyeliner?
Dark lips 100%. I don't really wear eyeliner anyway so it's an easy qs. I've been really loving dark purple lips lately especially Sleek's Exxxaggerate. I also love Kate Moss for Rimmel in the shade 107, it's a deep red colour.

4. Favourite Fragrance for Fall?
I've been wearing Britney Spears Curious for ages now but I love Viva la Juicy by Juicy Couture.

5. What is your Most Worn Sweater?
Probably just a plain grey one I got for €8 in Penneys. It's really simple with a gold zip at the back and really think leather detail at the neck.

6. Hats or Scarves?
I love hats but I usually wear my hair up which makes it a little awkward for hats so I'll have to say scarves for this. I wear scarves a lot but have been wearing big wooly ones a lot more this year.

7. Favourite Fall Nail Varnishes?
Probably Essie's Recessionista. I included this in another post so you can see a pic here! I've also been loving NYC's Madison Avenue which I also blogged about and you can view it here!

8. Football Games or Jumping in Leaves?
Neither really but I guess jumping in leaves?! Or maybe just walking through leaves which appears to be inevitable during these months!

9. Skinny Jeans or Leggings?
I love both to be honest so it's hard to pick. I wear them both quite often. Leggings are really comfy but skinny jeans probably look nicer. It depends on the day really!

10. Boots or Uggs?
Again, I wear both quite often. I love my tan Chelsea boots but I must admit I've been absolutely living in my Uggs! I love them. So comfy!

0 comments: