Wednesday 4 December 2013

Blogmas Day 4: Winterlicious Tag!

Hey Guys!

Today I'm doing the winterlicious tag as part of my Blogmas series. Hope you enjoy it!


21 days til Christmas :)

Keep Stylin' and be Festive!

Rebecca x


1. Favourite Winter Nail Polish:
Love this Essie Recessionista! 



2. Favourite Winter Lip Product:
Love purple lipsticks especially Mac's Up the Amp!



3. Most Worn Winter Clothing Piece:
Probably a grey knitted jumper!

4. Most Worn Winter Accessory:
Definitely my Uggs! Love them so much! So comfortable and cosy!

5. Favourite Winter Scent/Candle:
Mulberry Spice candle from Penneys.

6. Favourite Winter Beverage:
Coke definitely! If the Coca-Cola ad doesn't scream Christmas then I don't know what does :P

7. All-time Favourite Christmas/Holiday Movie:
I love the Holiday! I must admit I haven't seen that many Christmas movies but the Holiday is definitely one of my favs!

8. Favourite Christmas/Holiday Song:
Have a few favs! Mentioned them on yesterday's post that you can view here!

9. Favourite Holiday Food/Treat:
Can't beat pringles and coke! 

10. What is your Favourite Christmas Decoration this Year?
Probably this glitter Merry Christmas bunting thing Kevin bought me it's so cute! Picture coming in another blog post soon!

11. What's at the Top of your Christmas List?
An Alex and Ani bracelet definitely!

12.  What are your Plans for the Holidays this Year?
Chill out with my family and Kevin :)


0 comments: