Saturday 7 December 2013

Blogmas Day 7: Winter Essentials!

Hey guys!

Today's blogmas post is about my winter essentials! Let me know what you think!

18 days til Christmas!

Keep Stylin' and be Festive!

Rebecca x



1. Parka
Finally got my hands on a parka this year and love it! They go with everything, they're so warm and still stylish. Definitely an investment!

2. Beanie
Definitely need a beanie or a wooly hat for winter. So many places do cute ones that look nice while keeping you warm at the same time.

3. Uggs
I LOVE my uggs! I've worn them so much this winter. They're so comfortable and so warm. They can be really expensive but I think they're definitely worth it they last so well!

4. Hot Drinks
Winter wouldn't be the same without a nice cup of tea/hot chocolate/coffee etc. Perfect to keep you warm on those cold winter nights.

5. Berry Candles
I have been loving berry candles this winter. They make any room so cosy and wintery and I love them. The perfect essential for blogging!

6. Dark Lipstick
I've been loving dark lipsticks this winter. I especially love dark purple and dark red/burgundy colours. So stylish!



0 comments: