Tuesday 24 December 2013

Blogmas Day 24: Christmas Eve and Last Day of Blogmas!

So today is Christmas Eve meaning it's the last day of Blogmas (tear!). I hope you enjoyed the series! It was definitely a challenge at times but I loved blogging everyday and will definitely start blogging  more from  now on. Let me know what kind of posts you'd like.

Myself and Kevin always give our presents to each other on Christmas Eve so we've just finished doing that. I absolutely LOVE them (blog post coming soon!). He's definitely out-done himself this year! 

I've also baked shortbread biscuits today in preparation for tomorrow's feasts!

I hope you all have a lovely Christmas :) Thanks for reading my blog posts throughout blogmas and thanks to all my new followers :)

1 Day til Christmas :)

Keep Stylin' and be Festive!

Rebecca x

1 comments:

Sarah A. said...

Merry Christmas! I hope it's a good one. :)

http://catwalkconnections.blogspot.com