Monday 2 November 2015

Shine Bright with Opera Lane - Cork Fashion Week

So a couple of weeks ago I was invited to an Opera Lane event as part of Cork Fashion Week. It was a fab evening where I got to catch up with fellow Cork bloggers and see an amazing display of fashion from Opera Lane's Autumn/Winter 2015 collection. The pieces that were shown were absolutely stunning and perfect for everyone's style - casual, comfortable and stylish! I for one will definitely be making a trip to Opera Lane soon as I definitely NEED some of those pieces! It was a great night and a fab way to end Cork Fashion Week 2015.



My outfit - Pinafore Boohoo, Polo Neck Hollister, Shoes Primark / Penneys


Some of the Collection




Did you know you can book a free 2 hour personal styling service with Natasha Crowley from Opera Lane. She can help you get the look suited to your style and needs! You can book an appointment with Natasha here!


Natasha & Emer from Irish Fashaholic Blog

0 comments: