Tuesday 17 November 2015

Bioderma Micellar Water


I've been trying this Bioderma* micellar water for a couple of weeks now ever since my Garnier one ran out. My honest opinion? It's amazing! I much prefer it to the Garnier one as I find it's not breaking me out at all. It removes my make up a lot easier and more thoroughly which I love. It's a perfect make up remover for at night especially when I'm feeling lazy and don't want to deep cleanse my skin. It also works really well for taking off stubborn eye make up! It has purifying agents in it and is also alcohol and fragrance free making it perfect for sensitive skin.

The size I have is the perfect travel size and has lasted quite long. It retails at €5.50 for the travel size in Sam McCauley's but it also comes in a bigger 250ml size.



* Bioderma kindly sent me this product. All opinions are 100% honest and entirely my own.

0 comments: