Monday 4 January 2016

What Did I Achieve in 2015?

So at the beginning of 2015, I wrote a blog post on what I hoped to achieve by the end of the year. Since 2015 is now over, I thought it'd be kinda cool to look back on the post and see what things I have or haven't achieved. I'm gonna do a similar post over the next couple of days for my 2016 goals! Let me know yours in the comments below.

 

In 2015 I hoped to...

♥  Travel more and see new places - Succeeded! We went back to Florida for the third time and also saw Nice and Monaco which I hadn't seen before.



♥  Try new foods - A work in progress! January 2015 saw me being the fussiest eater alive! Fast forward a year and I'm the queen of spicy foods and even mastered a very tasty homemade soup! Despite these successes, I still have a long way to go :P


♥  Be more consistent with blogging - This wasn't my most achieved goal :P I was extremely busy with college and then got into a bit of a blogging rut and so my blog suffered. I did attempt blogmas (and failed!) but 2016 is definitely gonna be better.

♥  Move out or at least start the process of moving out - This has been the longest process of my life!!!!!! It has been started and progress has been made so hopefully 2016 will be our year.

 Go to the gym more frequently - Wow I was naiive to think I could actually achieve this. I think I went to the gym maybe twice in 2015? Absolute FAIL!

♥  Graduate from college with a Masters - Success! Goodbye college!

♥  Meet Irish bloggers/vloggers - Success. In February we attended the Irish Creators Day run by Youtube which was amazing. We got to meet Tara ConroyMiriam Mullins and Cian Ducrot who we can say are now all really good friends of ours. Following on from that we've also been lucky to collaborate with The Shuiligans and Geraldine McAleese (aka Jonny Buckley). As for bloggers, I've been lucky to meet so many through attending various events and being part of blogging networks.


♥  Start doing my own YouTube videos (eep!) - This started off as a success and then I very quickly went off the radar :P I think 2016 will hopefully start me off again if we have our own house where I can film whenever I want!


8 comments:

Rainbows & Fairydust said...

Did you achieve your goals in 2015? What are your goals for 2016?

Unknown said...

Loved this! You did really well in 2015!! We should start walking when the weather gets a bit better! X

Unknown said...

You go girl!! That's some year well done ☺🎊 xx

Unknown said...

You go girl!! That's some year well done ☺🎊 xx

Anonymous said...

Dude that was some list of achievements... The moving all I'm am most excited about it'll be epic! !! The gym...ahh sure we've all kinda sucked at that but you, me and tara will take The Line by storm once it stops raining #TheShuiligans

Rainbows & Fairydust said...

Yes I really need some form of excercise so walking would be fun! Would love that! X

Rainbows & Fairydust said...

Aw thanks so much 😊 xx

Rainbows & Fairydust said...

Yes me too so fingers crossed! Yes we can start our own walking club and we'll be the fittest gals in Cork!!!!! Xxx