Wednesday 22 May 2013

25 Facts About Me!


1. I hate every type of cake. I don't even eat my own birthday cake.

2. I'm not very tall but I have rather big feet and hands.

3. I've known my boyfriend since we were 10 (awwww!). 

4. My favourite colour is pink. I don't wear it that often but I like pink accessories and things.

5. My thumbs are double-jointed meaning I cannot even kind of straighten the tops of them (weird I know). 

6. I only got my ears pierced when I was 15. I now have 3 piercings; my earlobe, forward helix and my cartilage. I used have my top cartilage, a second on my earlobe and my bellybutton done but they all closed up. I love getting new piercings but I'm terrified of needles and can't stand pain.

7. I used to be a complete tomboy until I was about 16 or 17. It was only really when I was in my last year in school that I started properly wearing make up and eh dressing like a girl.

8. I can't play a single instrument (failure!). I also can't sing but that doesn't stop me getting down with my 1D boys and having a private karaoke sesh in my bedroom that the whole house (and prob the neighbours) can hear.

9. Following on from number 8, I am IN LOVE with one direction. I go crazy crazy crazy when I see them (see what I did there?!). For my 21st (yes it is an appropriate one direction loving age) my parents got this poster made up for me. I was only in love with it of course and spent most of the night just staring at it.

10. I find it really hard to listen to my iPod without singing.

11. My favourite drink is coke. I got really excited when I finally saw my name on a bottle. 

12. I have a really strange obsession with stationery and paper. I LOVE buying new stationery for college. And I'm really fussy about paper. I have to feel the paper first to see if it's nice (I get it I'm weird ok!).

13. I'm really organised with most stuff except when it comes to my wardrobe. It is a complete mess but I blame the lack of space!

14. Up until about 2 months ago I used to constantly bite my nails. It's a horrible habit that I've had since I was about 3.

15. Big muscles and chest hair on boys genuinely scare me. It really freaks me out.

16. When I was younger bald men used terrify me and used always make me cry.

17. I love the sun and I always feel I need to go on holidays every year (who doesn't!). This year it's Turkey then Florida baby!

18. I am TERRIFIED of snakes. I get goosebumps when I see them on T.V. Thank god Ireland doesn't have any!

19. I'm really afraid of breaking routines. With most things I have a strict order that everything goes in and I would freak out if I had to change it.

20. I am claustrophobic and I'm terrified of heights.

21. My favourite shop ever has got to Penneys/Primark. I don't think I've ever left that shop empty handed.

22. I can't drive but I'm determined to start this summer.

23. After college I plan on going travelling with my boyfriend for a year. I really want to explore the world and take a break after college.

24. I am honestly addicted to online shopping. It is way too easy!

25. I have never broken a bone in my body. The worst I've done is fracture my shoulder skiing.

Well that's all the 25 facts about me. Hope you enjoyed it and got to know me a little better :) Leave some comments and please follow me :)

Keep stylin'

Rebecca x

2 comments:

Katie Elisabeth said...

My thumbs are also double jointed, I'm also obsessed with stationary, I can't play any instrument, and I also want to travel the world :) Great post!

Rainbows & Fairydust said...

Hahaha OMG that's so weird about the thumbs I didn't think anyone would have the same issue as me :P and people also question my obsession with stationary haha! Love your posts can't wait for more!