Wednesday 22 May 2013

Bonjour Paris!

In March my boyfriend and I and our two friends went to Paris for four days. I was beyond excited because I have always wanted to go to Paris since I was young. We stayed in the Disneyland Resort.

We spent the majority of our time at Disneyland and because the park closed early at 8 we wanted to fit in as much as we could. We got up every morning at about 7 for breakfast and then headed to the park for 8. Because we were staying in the resort we had access to the park on our own from 8 until it opened to the public at 10. This was great but unfortunately only some rides were open. I had never been to Disneyland before so I was like a complete child gazing up at the most beautiful princess castle ever.

On our second day we went into Paris. We saw the Eiffel Tower, the Arc de Triumphe and walked down the famous Champs de Elysee. It was the only sunny (and warm) day we had so the pictures turned out fab. It was too windy to go up the Eiffel Tower so we were only able to get pictures outside it (which I was delighted by because I am TERRIFIED of heights!). Paris is so busy! It’s crazy. There’s no time to just stroll around (like a typical tourist); everyone is just literally running past you! We didn’t really do too much shopping there either but I wasn’t really that bothered. Purely because my crankiness was already setting in from the early mornings (Sorry Kev!).

I absolutely loved Disneyland. It was so magical and completely lived up to what I was expecting. I had finally gotten to see my princess castle that I dreamt about for so long. However, I wasn’t totally wowed over by Paris itself. I loved seeing the Eiffel Tower and Arc de Triumphe but to be honest I was more than happy to leave after about 2 hours and head back to Disneyland. I would like to see it again in a few years and maybe stay in Paris city this time but for now, I wouldn’t be rushing back.

Next on my list is London. I’ve only been once and it was to a rugby match (back in my macho/not so girly days!). I really want to go there and explore the city and do some serious shopping. So Kev, if you’re reading this…I am TOTALLY hinting haha!

Anyway here are some pics of Paris for you to look at. Hope you enjoy them and as always…
Keep Stylin’

Rebecca x


DSCN0479DSCN0499
DSCN0537 DSCN0466
DSCN0671WP_20130326_001
Good Picture (3)Good Picture (5)Good Picture (1)

0 comments: