Tuesday 27 August 2013

Airport Outfits!

Hey guys! For today's post I thought I'd talk about the outfits I think are perfect for travelling in. So I'm going on holiday number two to Florida on Saturday and I'm so excited! I obviously want something that looks nice but considering I'll be on a plane for 9 hours I think I need to be a bit sensible (boring!) and be a little more practical with my clothing. But being comfortable can also be stylish!

When I went to Turkey I wore a black maxi which was great but really tight at the end so not very good for carrying tonnes of suitcases around (and that's where Kev will come in handy for Florida!). So I've opted out of wearing the maxi but I'm still a little undecided as to what I'll wear. Jeans can be too tight but a dress is too much. I have some serious fashion issues right now! So I've been looking around and here's what I've come up with. 

What do you wear travelling? Do you have a go-to outfit? Let me know! I won't be blogging until I come back but check out my Facebook page here to get updates from when I'm away! Chat soon!





























































































































































Keep Stylin'

Rebecca x

0 comments: