Friday 16 August 2013

Fav Holiday Beauty Products!

Ok so I know I'm a little late with this post but it's still summer and since I'm going on another holiday in two weeks I thought I'd share my holiday beauty favourites with you. These products are what I used most when on holidays in Turkey and will definitely be bringing them to America with me. 

















Body Butter
I used this body butter every night after my shower to make sure my skin stayed hydrated and I wouldn't peel the second I set foot on Irish soil. It was really cheap and got it in my local supermarket. It smells amazing and drys in pretty quick.
















Bronzer
Ok I think it's safe to say now that anyone who has been reading my blog knows I love my bronzer. Well I loved it even more on hols. It's such a perfect beauty essential to keep in your handbag on hols. You can literally apply it all over your face and not even bother to use a foundation. It's really light on your skin and it gives such a glowing complexion that I love. A definite beauty must.




















Lipstick
I love a bright lip on holidays but this year I chose to bring only two lipsticks; a bright colour (girl about town) and a nude (creme cup). I actually ended up wearing the nude colour a lot more than I thought I would have. These two colours would go with any outfit so they were the perfect ones to bring. Really loving Mac lipsticks they stay on for hours!
















Naked Palette
I wanted to keep my eye look simple and easy on holidays so I thought my Naked Palette by Urban Decay would be perfect. I chose to bring that one over the second palette because there's a mix of matte and shimmer colours. It was a perfect palette to bring as you can still keep a natural look but it can be altered so that you're not wearing the same look every night.
















Lip Balm
This is perfect for during the day to keep your lips moisturised and hydrated. I got this one as a present from Kevin and OMG it smells amazing! I wore it a lot on hols (so much that it ended up melting oops!). 




















Lacura Beauty Care Cream
Love this product. I tend to use it after the shower almost as a face moisturiser right before I put on my make up. It's amazing for clearing up and blemishes and I love the fact it doesn't dry out your skin either.




















Sun Cream
Obviously this is a complete holiday essential. Since I've already been in the sun, when I go to America I'm not going to need as high a factor starting off. I have an SPF 15 that I prob won't use (I might start with a 10 or an 8) and then I'm going to use a tanning oil towards the end. Please do not use oil if your skin is not used to the sun! It can be really dangerous plus the whole lobster look is way out of season.




















Nail Polish
My last beauty essential has got to be a bright nail polish. Kevin got me this one after I spent months obsessing over it and I have to say I am still in love with it. It's a perfect summer colour and is probably my favourite nail polish I own.




















Hope my holiday beauty favs are useful to you. Let me know what your holiday essentials are I'd love to hear them.

Keep Stylin'

Rebecca x

0 comments: