Wednesday 7 August 2013

MUA Cosmetics Haul!

Hey everyone!

Sorry for the lack of posts in July but I was super busy! I was away in Turkey on hols for two weeks so I apologise for not writing more. Today's post is going to be a MUA Cosmetics haul but before I begin I just want to mention two things. First is that I recently set up a Facebook page for my blog which you can view here! If you could like the page I'd be really grateful. I'll set up a link on my actual blog too which should make things easier. Secondly, I set up an email address for my blog which is rainbowsandfairydustblog@gmail.com! If you have any business enquiries, suggestions for blog posts or any other questions you can contact me on that. Now onto the haul!

So while I was on holidays I saw that MUA Cosmetics had a sale and a really good one at that! So I decided to have a look and picked up a few things. They are such an affordable make up brand with great quality products. I got everything for around €16 including €4.95 shipping.















Blusher-Shade 1
















This blusher is a peachy/coral colour and is really pigmented. It might be a bit too light for my skin but I'm looking forward to tying it out. It was only £1.00 and can be bought here!

Blusher-Marshmallow














This blusher is super pigmented. It's a real bright pink colour that I love. Although it's small, I can see it lasting a while because it's so pigmented you don't need to use too much of it. It was £1.00 and can be found here!

Shimmer Kiss Bronzer-Bronzed Shimmer Kisses














I haven't tried this out yet but I'm really looking forward to using it. I normally don't like shimmery bronzers but I'm going to use this as a highlighter which I think would look perfect with a tan. I think a little bit on the cheek bones and maybe even the collar bones will go a long way to get that perfect glowing looking skin. It was £1.50 and can be purchased from here!

Bronzer-Shade 2















I'm really reluctant to buy other bronzers because I love Essence's so much but for £0.50 I figured I couldn't go wrong. I love bronzer so this is a little small for me but I think I'm going to use it for contouring. It comes in different shades and again is very pigmented. It can be picked up from here!

Lipstick-Shade 4



















These lipsticks are fab for only £1.00. They have a cute little lip balm that screws into the bottom of the lipstick which is perfect for keeping your lips hydrated. The lipstick is a sheer colour and almost feels like a lip balm. Although in the picture it looks really pink, on the lips it comes out almost clear. It can be found here!

Lipstick-Shade 6



















The colour is really subtle and a perfect day time colour. It's a slight pink colour and isn't as dark as it looks in the picture. Again it has the lip balm at the bottom and is really hydrating. It was £1.00 and can be found here!

Fashionista Double Take Lipstick-Shade 4 Raspberry



















This colour is a dark pink and is perfect for summer. I love the texture and the quality is really good. The colour again is a perfect subtle colour which is ideal for a day time look. It was £1.50 and can be bought from here!

Fashionista Double Take Lipstick-Shade 10 Ultra Pink



















This is probably my favourite lip colour that I bought from MUA Cosmetics. It's a real vibrant pink colour that is a perfect colour for a dramatic night time look. I love bright pink lips and I will definitely be using this a lot. Again it was £1.50 and can be found here!

That's all my MUA Cosmetics purchases (for now anyway!). I hope you liked them! If you have any questions or suggestions for future posts please let me now :) I promise August will be a better month for blogging! Chat soon!

Keep Stylin'

Rebecca x

0 comments: