Wednesday 14 August 2013

Holiday Outfits: Turkey!

Hey Guys!


As some of you know, while I was in Turkey I posted random OOTD/OOTN pictures on my facebook page which you can view here! So for this post I'm just going to go through where I bought the outfits that I posted. I didn't take pics of every outfit I wore because I'm going to Florida in a few weeks so I thought I'd keep some to post while I'm there!





                 Top: Penneys €4
                     Skirt: Penneys €11
                     Shoes: Korkys €14
              Black Necklace: Turkey (gift)
               Coral Necklace: Penneys €5
              Bag: River Island (ASOS) €30



   
                  Dress: Penneys €7
                         Bag: Penneys €5
                    Necklace: Penneys €5
                Shoes: Penneys €7 (last year)
                     Watch: Penneys €7



                    Dress: Boohoo €14
                  Necklace: Penneys €2






















              Dress: H&M €10 (last year)
                   Shoes: Penneys €15
                      Bag: Penneys €5
                 Necklace: Penneys €5






















                        Top: Penneys €7
                      Shorts: Penneys €7
                     Shoes: Penneys €15
                   Necklace: Penneys €2
             Watch: Paul's Boutique (gift)


















                Dress: Sports Direct €13
                      Bag: Penneys €5
                  Necklace: Penneys €5
                    Ring: Penneys €3

So that's all the outfits I took pictures of when I was in Turkey. Let me know what you think. I have a pretty big clothes haul post coming soon that I really have to get started on so hopefully that'll be up soon!

Keep Stylin'

Rebecca x

0 comments: