Sunday 20 November 2016

W7 Banana Dreams Loose Powder

I had been looking for a loose powder for ages especially in a banana shade. I had heard a few people talk about the W7 one and I figured I'd give it a go.


This product has been my holy grail ever since I got it! I have been using it for almost a year I'd say and I have absolutely been loving it. I use it to set my under eye concealer and it works really well. It has great staying power and doesn't crease at all. The best part is it's only €5.99. A little goes a long way with this product so you don't need to be buying it too often. I use this every single day for brightening under my eyes and it's still mostly full. Just be careful not to use too much product as it does create a lot of fall out!

Let me know if you've used this or other loose powders, I'd love to try more.

0 comments: