Tuesday 29 November 2016

Beauty Pro Collagen Face Masks

I was sent these face masks a couple of weeks ago and was really impressed. I had never tried the sheet type masks before so they were a first for me. I left them on for about 15-20 mins and really saw a difference.


I found these masks in particular to be really refreshing especially the one with green tea extract. My skin had been quite dry and these really helped hydrate the dry areas. They were really soothing and relaxing and I'd definitely try them again. I definitely noticed the difference in my skin but I also found them really relaxing which means they're the perfect mask for a pamper night. You can get them on the Beauty Belle website and are €5.88 each. They have lots of other types of masks too that I'm dying to try out.

0 comments: