Monday 7 November 2016

Yellow Mellow





Hey guys! Happy Monday!

I haven't done an outfit post in a while so I figured since so many of you seemed to like last weekend's outfit, I'd do a post on that. 

Mustard and yellow seem to be very popular colours this season. It's not the sort of colours I'd normally go for but it adds a very bright look to my predominantly black and grey wardrobe :P I have been absolutely living in this jumper recently. I've been wearing it with black skinnies mostly but decided to dress it up a little last weekend. It's a curved type jumper so it looks lovely on its own as it's shorter at the sides.

I absoulely love this grey suede dress as its so versatile. It's a perfect autumn/winter colour and can be dressed up or down - I can't wait to throw a polo neck on underneath it.

These boots speak for themselves. I adore the gold detailing on the heel and zip. They are so comfortable and so affordable. Black boots are a definite staple piece for winter.

The shirt, dress, jumper and boots are all Penneys. I got the shirt at the end of the summer but they have similar patterns in stock at the moment for only €9. The dress was reduced to €9 and is still in some shops. Both the jumper (€10) and boots (€21) are current stock.

0 comments: