Wednesday 12 June 2013

Benefit’s They’re Real Review!

I’ve never tried anything by Benefit before until last Christmas when Kevin’s mom bought me a gift box. The box had a few samples of products and a full size version of the High Beam and the Peek-A-Bright-Eyes illuminating kit. My fav product out of the box was definitely the They’re Real! mascara.

I only got a sample of the mascara so I used it up pretty quickly and I will admit I was a little reluctant to spend €26 on the full sized product. I received a voucher for Debenhams for my birthday and I thought I’d splash out and buy it and I must say it is definitely one of the best beauty products I’ve purchased.

I’ve always had to use two mascaras before; one that would get loads of product on it and the other with a wider wand that would de-clump and curl my lashes. Benefit’s They’re Real! has been the first mascara I’ve used that does both. It gets loads of mascara on the wand to coat your lashes yet de-clumps and shapes them at the same time. It also helps curl your lashes and makes them look longer.

It is a little pricey but you definitely get your value for money. And since I used two mascaras before, both combined almost add up to the same amount I paid for the Benefit one. I have since tried the Bad Gal Lash mascara also by Benefit but I find They’re Real! SO much better.

I would definitely recommend this mascara to anyone. It is my favourite mascara I’ve used so far and I love the way it doesn’t clump your lashes. I will definitely re-purchase it!




Hope this helps with your mascara purchases!

Keep Stylin’

Rebecca x

*Benefit is in no way associated with this blog post.

0 comments: