Sunday 16 June 2013

OOTN!

Ok so here is my first Outfit Of The Night post!

It was my cousin's birthday on Friday so we went out for a few drinks and I thought I'd do a quick post on what I wore. It's a really simple and inexpensive look and it's perfect for summer.




Ok so the skirt is from Penneys and I absolutely love it! It has an elasticated waist band and it's really comfortable. The material is kind of heavy but it's so flowy you'd never be really too warm in it. I love the pattern on it and can't wait to wear it on holidays. I think it might look nice in the winter too with a pair of black tights. I bought this about 2 weeks ago for €11.

The top is just a plain black tank top. You can get these anywhere. The one I have is again from Penneys and was €3. I think a plain top is best with this skirt as a more dressy top could clash with the pattern in the skirt.

I got the shoes around the end of April/start of May to wear for my birthday. I am in love with the colour. I think they can really brighten up a dark outfit. I got them in New Look for about €22 I think.

I kept the jewellery simple. I just wore a silver statement necklace that I got in Penneys a while back. I wore a big watch that my boyfriend got me about 2 years ago and I also have a ring and my Pandora bracelet that Kevin also got me that I always wear.

Going out it was a little cool so I just threw on a black blazer and was good to go!

Hope you enjoyed this post! If you've tried this look or have other ideas for this look or for future posts I'd love to hear them so comment or tweet me them!

Keep Stylin'

Rebecca x

0 comments: