Monday 10 June 2013

Maxi Love!

Ok so it's been a while since my last post but I've been busy! Since summer is finally here, I thought I'd make a post about maxi dresses.

Maxi dresses and maxi skirts are so on-trend every summer and they are so versatile. They can be dressed up to be worn at night or dressed down for a more casual daytime look. I love wearing mine on holidays at night with a statement necklace and nice sandals. A little belt across the middle can also look good. They can even be altered when wearing them here in Ireland to make them more suitable for our colder climate. A light knitted jumper or cardigan goes great over them or even a blazer or denim jacket. Accessories are the key to styling a maxi dress! I personally love chunky necklaces and a big watch.


















Boohoo do great maxis and I bought a plain black one last week and I must say it's gorgeous. It fits perfectly and is really light so it's not too hot to wear on holidays and it was only €15! I can't wait to wear it with my new sandals (shown in my recent purchases post) and a chunky gold necklace and a gold watch. Penney's are also great for maxis as well as Asos, Missguided and New Look.

All of the looks pictured above can be found on my Pinterest board "Fashion".

Hopefully I can start posting more regularly now with more summer looks and fashion ideas. I will have holiday essentials and beauty and clothing hauls coming soon so make sure to keep an eye out for those!

Keep Stylin'

Rebecca x





1 comments:

Unknown said...

I love all of these maxi dresses!

Isabella xxxx