Monday 17 June 2013

Looking Good at the Gym!

Ok so here's a quick post for those of you who still wanna look that little girly while at the gym!

First of all I hate using gyms with men (nah that's really just an excuse I'm just not really into this whole exercising thing at all!). And I always feel weird just sweating it out and letting my no make up face be exposed. I'm not conscious of it but let's be fair...some things should not be seen in public; or at least should be covered up haha! I also hate those girls that come in with a face full of make up; something you'd expect to see someone wear on a night out. But a little make up is fine by me especially if it makes you feel more comfortable.

I usually keep my make up light anyway so going to the gym I'd pretty much do my normal day-to-day make up without being totally neat about it. I start off with my Rimmel 25 hour lasting finish foundation and concealer. Then a little powder and bronzer and that's it! Nothing major.

Next it's the outfit...Obv this is the most important part. I just bought these 3/4 length leggings from Sports Direct and they're perfect. They're fitted and perfect for exercising and they were only €12! You can buy them here! I got them in a size XS.




Then I'd usually wear any sort of a vest top (pink is preferable!). Or in the winter if it's a little colder I wear a breathable long sleeved top I got from the Dublin marathon 2 years ago.

Now no outfit (even a gym outfit) is complete without shoes. I have the most gorgeous pair of runners that Kevin got me for my birthday. They are so unbelievably comfortable and I actually love them. Plus they're really cute! They were €42 on Sports Direct again and they can be purchased here!



For hair I'd just go with a normal ponytail! With an extra bobble for added protection haha! 

That's it for my gym outfit hope it helps :)

Keep Stylin'

Rebecca x




0 comments: